- Interview with Moscow City Council Candidate Sandra Kelly.
- Moscow Behavioral Health Crisis Center Opens this Week.
- Crews to Start Building Pullman Low Income Housing Apartment Complex this Week.
- Controversy Over Fire Breaks on BLM Land in Sage Grouse Habitat.
- Western Governors Want Congress to Expand Nuclear Testing Compensation.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Affordable Housing, ALEC, BLM, City of Moscow, Elections, Idaho Legislature, Mental Health, Nuclear Fallout, Pullman, Sage Dixon, Sage Grouse, Sandra Kelly, Western Governors Association, Wildfire