- Idaho Health Dept. Announces Hospitals Can Implement Crisis Standards of Care Due to Extreme Staffing Shortages, Kootenai Health in Coeur d’Alene Implements It, Meaning Residents May Not Get Care.
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Centers Starting in Idaho, Treatment has Been Rare in Washington Until Now.
- 4 Candidates File for Moscow Mayor, 8 Candidates for 3 Seats on 6-Seat Moscow City Council.
- North Latah Highway District Closes Moscow Mountain Roads Due to Extreme Fire Danger.
- Idaho Redistricting Commission Must Prioritize Not Splitting Counties over Other Communities of Interest.