- Palouse Basin Aquifer Committee Project Manager Robin Nimmer & Avista Business & Public Affairs Manager Paul Kimmell Discuss the Future of the Palouse Water Supply.
- Infrastructure Bill to Help with Digital Divide, Railroads in Idaho & Washington.
- ACLU of Washington & NAACP Want Justice Dept. Civil Rights Investigation of Vancouver & Clark County Police for Killing 8 People Since 2019, Including 5 People of Color.
- Idaho Democrats: “Say No and Go Home!” to Idaho Legislature Reconvening.
Right-click and save link: | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: aclu, Democrats, Idaho Democrats, Idaho Legislature, Infrastructure, Internet, NAACP, Paul Kimmell, PBAC, Police, Police Brutality, Racism, Railroads, Robin Nimmer, Water
- Rachel Dolezal Resigns as NAACP Spokane Chapter President in After Race Appropriation Allegations
- Moscow Floodplain Ordinance to be Updated
- Washington Cannabis Bill Stalls
- Judge Brudie Denies Petition by Silas Parks to Withdraw Voluntary Manslaughter Guilty Pleas