- ITD Doubles Federal Money for City Underpass to Nearly $1 Million.
- Moscow Committee Recommends Approval of Liquor License Exemption in for New Bar in Christ Church-Elder Owned McConnell Building.
- Gov. Little Claims ‘Effective’ Gubenatorial Duties While Out of State in Tennessee.
- New Environmental Study for Planned Test Reactor at INL.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: alcohol, Brad Little, City of Moscow, INL, ITD, Janice McGeachin, McConnell Building, Nuclear Waste, Pedestrians, Transportation, Underpass
- Interviews with Pullman City Council Candidates Eileen Maccoll, Anne Parks & Chris Johnson (interview with Francis Benjamin aired on Monday’s Evening Report).
- Idaho to Pay for Infrastructure Improvements for 4-Story EMSI Headquarters at North Jackson & ‘C’ Streets.
- McConnell Building has Lead & Copper in Water.
- Moscow City Council Candidates Sandra Kelly & Anne Zabala on KRFP’s call-in Forum.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Elections, Evening Report
Tags: Andrew Crapuchettes, Anne Parks, Anne Zabala, Chris Johnson, City of Pullman, Eileen Macoll, Elections, EMSI, Idaho Department of Commerce, James Urquidez, McConnell Building, Pullman, Sandra Kelly, Water