- Idaho Reaches 2000 Deaths.
- Local Mask Mandate Pre-emption Bill Passes Idaho House.
- Senate Committee Chairs Kill 2 Bills Taking Away Attorney General’s Authority.
- Spokand-Based Lands Council Fires Executive Director Mike Peterson without Giving a Reason.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- 900,000 lb. Tar Sands Megaload Umatilla Departure Delayed by Full Day by Locked Down Climate Activists
- Interviews with Activists Leonard Higgins & Scott Schroder While Locked Down
- Environmental Groups File Formal Protests Against Panhandle National Forest Plan
- Idaho Death Row Inmate Loses Last State Appeal
- IPUC Approves Idaho Power Coal Plant Upgrade
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Air Quality, Alberta Tar Sands, Climate Change, Coal, Crime, Death Penalty, Friends of the Clearwater, General Electric, Idaho Power, IPUC, Kearl Oil Project, Lands Council, Leonard Higgins, Megaloads, Omega Morgan, Oregon, Panhandle National Forest, Scott Schroder, Transportation, Umatilla, USFS