- Boise Police Say They Have Received Threats from Anti-Maskers as Idaho Central Health District Board Votes Against Health Mandates.
- Whitman County Not In Line To Receive First Covid-19 Vaccine Shipment.
- Moscow Committee Recommends Spending $1 Million From Hamilton Estate Fund for Youth Recreation.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Boise, Central Health District, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Hamilton Fund, Health, Health Districts, Ice Rink, ISP, Masks, Police, Vaccinations
- Moscow Council Acts on Specifics of New St. Andrews Conditional Use Permit Remand to the Board of Adjustment
- Moscow Council Hears Final Report on Urban Renewal Agency Brownfields Abatement Project
- Moscow Council Approves $1 Million for Palouse Ice Rink
- Idaho Department of Lands Will do First-Ever Oil & Gas Audit for State Lands
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Bill Belknap, Board of Adjustment, brownfields, City of Moscow, Education, Environment, Hamilton Fund, Idaho Dept. of Lands, Kathryn Bonzo, Moscow Urban Renewal Agency, Natural Gas, New Saint Andrews, Oil, Palouse Ice Rink, Parking, Pollution, Rod Hall, Tom Schultz, Urban Renewal, zoning