- Group Opposed to Threatening Protest Bill Shows Up at Co-Sponsor’s House in Caldwell.
- Gov. Jay Inslee Outlines Plan to Increase Covid Testing for Schoolchildren and Teachers.
- Idaho Ed Board To Consider Doing Away With Student Achievement Test Requirements.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
- Bill in Idaho Legislature would Require Local Police to Investigate Immigration Status of Anyone Taken Into Custody
- Eastern Oregon & Southwestern Idaho Onion Industry Hit Hard by Numerous Storage Building Collapses
- Democrats Introduce Add the Words Bill to Add ‘Gender Identity’ and ‘Sexual Orientation’ to Idaho Human Rights Act
- Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Legalize allowing Your Vehicle to Warm Up Unattended in Idaho
- Shelly Short of Addy is Newest Washington State Senator
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Add the Words, Agriculture, Gay Rights, Greg Chaney, Human Rights, Idaho Legislature, immigration, Malheur County, Onions, Police, Sage Dixon, Shelly Short, Washington Legislature, Weather