- Idaho House Passes Rep. Bruce Skaug’s Bill to Make it a Felony to Provide Gender Affirmation Care to a Minor.
- House Passes Bill to Require School Districts to Allow Students to Opt Out of Mask Rules During Any Future Pandemic.
- Idaho Gov. Brad Little to End His Covid State of Emergency April 15th.
- Oregon Gov. Kate Brown Declares Drought State of Emergency for Klamath County.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
- Idaho Legislature Takes 6 Day Break.
- Even-Numbered City Elections Bill Resurrected.
- Bill Preventing Medical Marijuana Initiative Signature Gathering at Out-Of-State Pot Stores Passes Idaho Senate.
- Gov. Inslee Issues Guidelines for Having Vaccinated Sections at Outdoor Venues & Churches.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Art Bettge, C. Scott Grow, Cannabis, Corona Virus, Elections, Gayann DeMordaunt, Health, Idaho Legislature, Initiatives, Jay Inslee, Vaccinations