- Gov. Inslee & Sen. Murray Release Dam Breaching Report.
- Sen. Nelson & Rep. Ruchti ask Gov. Little for State Gas Tax Holiday.
- WSU Regents Gives President Kirk Schulz $125,000 Raise.
- Idaho Lawmakers Yet to Reach Agreement on Arguments For & Against Constitutional Amendment Allowing Them to Call Themselves into Special Session.
Right-click and save link:| HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Brad Little, Dams, David Nelson, Education, Endangered Species, Endangered Species Act, Gas Tax, Idaho Constitution, Idaho Legislature, James Ruchti, Jay Inslee, Kirk Schulz, Patty Murray, Salmon, Snake River, Special Session, Taxes, WSU
- PFLAG Moscow Plans Rainbow Directory of Welcoming and Affirming Businesses.
- Idaho Licensing Office Open Tomorrow after Computer Problems Cause Closure.
- Washington Transportation Officials Looking for Alternative to Gas Tax.
- Business Single Stream Recycling Pickup to Begin in Moscow in January.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi