- Workforce Training Grant Bill Splits Idaho House; Heads to Senate.
- Republican Rep. Magan Blanksma of Hammet Introduces Bill to Getting Rid of Joint Legislative Oversight Committee, and to Move Oversight of Legislative Office of Performance Evaluations to the More Partisan Legislative Council.
- Annual Moscow Citizen Survey Results.
- Canadian Mining Company Says it Owns Land with Likely $3 Billion in Gold Near Republic, WA
- Washington Legislature has Bipartisan Bill to Develop Media Literacy Program.
Right-click and save link: HiFi