Evening Report – Tue-., Jun 8, 2021 – Edington Annexation
- Moscow Council Annexes 235 Acres into the City for Edington Development.
- Moscow Council Votes to Adopt Stormwater Utility Rate Structure.
- Legislators Apparently Calling for Investigation into Representative Priscilla Giddings in Doxxing Case.
- Bonner County Republican Central Committee Calls for Republican Senator Jim Woodward of Sagle to Resign for not Being Right-Wing Enough.
- Whitman County Assessor Robin Jones Dies.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio
Tags: Aaron Von Ehlinger, Annexation, City of Moscow, Doxxing, Edington Subdivision, Idaho Legislature, Idaho Republicans, Jim Woodward, Priscilla Giddings, Robin Jones, Stormwater, Whitman County