- Gov. Little Signs SB1110 Making it Virtually Impossible to Get Statewide Initiatives on the Ballot. Reclaim Idaho Vows Legal Challenge.
- Bill Requiring All Idaho Initiative Petition Signings to Take Place in Idaho Stalls in House as Republicans Can’t Find a Way to Disenfranchise Idaho Citizens who Sign Petitions at Ontario, Oregon Pot Shops but not Disenfranchise Idaho Voters Serving Long Assignments in the Military or on Religious Missions Overseas.
- SB111A Passes House; Would Bury Citizen Engagement in Local Elections by Moving City Council & Mayoral Elections in Idaho to Even-Numbered Years.
- Bill Eliminating August School Levy, Bond or School Board Elections Passes House, to the Chagrin of School Board Members Around the State.
- Republican Rep. Julianne Young of Blackfoot Introduces Bill Banning Books and Educational Materials in Idaho Colleges and K-12 Schools that Promote “Sectarianism.”
- Washington Legislators Considering New Drug Possession Law after State Supreme Court Rules Felony Drug Possession Law Unconstitutional.