- Moscow Committee Hears Proposed Changes to Saturday Farmers’ Market Vendors’ Manual.
- Bill Preventing Companies That Do Business With the State From Requiring Vaccines for Employees Passes Idaho House.
- Idaho Attorney General’s Opinion Says Bill Cutting Governor’s Emergency Powers is Vague & Will Cause Unintended Consequences.
- House Health & Welfare Committee Approves Senate Bill Limiting Health Districts’ Powers.
- Pullman Council to Consider Racial Justice Art Installation Submissions.
- 5 Dozen Scientists Say Dam Breaching in Necessary.