Evening Report – Fri., Feb 5, 2021 – Cannabis Constitutional Amendment
- Constitutional Amendment Permanently Outlawing Cannabis – full Idaho Senate Debate.
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee on Vaccine Rollout.
- Palouse Black Lives Matters Organizers Eye Juneteenth Event.
- Proposed Bill in Idaho Legislature Would Make It A Felony to Gather Votes.
- Friends of the Clearwater Sues Forest Service Over Motorized Access to Fish Lake in Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Black Lives Matter, C. Scott Grow, Cannabis, Corona Virus, Drugs, Elections, Environment, Friends of the Clearwater, Health, Idaho Constitution, Idaho Legislature, Jay Inslee, Juneteenth, Mike Moyle, Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest, USFS, Vaccinations