Evening Report – Wed., Aug 26, 2020 – Special Session / UI Moves Frat Members Out
- Idaho House Passes Liability Bill, Now Before Senate.
- Senate and House Pass Bill Prohibiting All Mail-In Elections.
- ISP Arrests Ammon Bundy for Second Time in 24 Hours at State Capitol.
- UI Moves Freshman Frat Members into On-Campus Housing after Covid-19 Safety Violations.
- Whitman County has Highest One-Day Total of New Covid-19 Cases.
- Moscow Committee Recommends Approval of Paradise Creek Flood Mitigation Study Contract.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Election 2020, Evening Report
Tags: Ammon Bundy, City of Moscow, Corona Virus, Elections, Flooding, Fraternities, Health, Idaho Legislature, paradise creek, University of Idaho, Whitman County