Evening Report – Mon., Jun 15, 2020 – Black Lives
- Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone Listens to Black Women.
- 60,000 March Silently in Seattle.
- Armed Vigilantes Assault and “Detain” Black Man at Missoula Black Lives Matter Protest.
- Black People in Spokane Five Times More Likely to be Arrested.
- Spokane Council to Consider Controversial Police Contract Proposal Limiting Citizen Oversight.
- Models Show Eastern Washington Covid-19 Cases Expected to Rise.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Black Lives Matter, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, Corona Virus, Missoula, Police, Racism, Seattle, Spokane, Spokane Police, Spokane Police Guild, State of Washington