Evening Report – Thu., May 28, 2020 – Idaho’s Phase Three
- Governor Brad Little Says Idaho Can Move to Phase 3 of his Reopening Plan Saturday.
- Full Little News Conference.
- Spokane County Has Highest Daily Count of New Coronavirus Cases Wednesday with 23.
- Washington Recovers $300 Million in Fraudulent Unemployment Claims.
- Latah County Sheriffs Dept. Asks for Funding for Drug Sniffing Dog in Proposed Fiscal Year 2021 Budget.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Brad Little, Corona Virus, Drug Dogs, Health, Latah County, Latah County Sheriff, Police, Richie Skiles, Spokane County, Unemployment