- Washington Governor Jay Inslee State Needs to Continue Closing Non-Essential Businesses at Least Through May 31st, Extends Order.
- Moscow Council Ends Social Distancing Order in Deference to Gov. Little’s Rebound Idaho Plan to Re-open State’s Economy in 4 Phases.
- Latah County Commissioner Tom Lamar on County Actions to Prevent Corona Virus.
- UI President C. Scott Green Announces Parallel Plan to Reopen University in 4 Stages.
- Idaho Governor Brad Little Announces $300 Million in CARES Money will Go to Small Idaho Businesses.
- 3 Northern Idaho Residents, Including 2 Pastors, Sue Gov. Brad Little & Health Dept. saying Social Distancing Orders Violate Their Religious Rights.
- ACLU-Idaho and Legal Voice Sue to Prevent Idaho from Implementing Transgender Athletes Law.