- Rep. Sage Dixon Introduces 4 Separate Bills In Attempt to Reverse Gov. Little’s Veto of Initiative Bill or “Revenge on the Voters” Bill.
- Protests Planned for Tonight Against Christ Church-Affiliated Toxic Matriarchy Talk on UI Campus.
- Moscow Planning & Zoning Commission to Consider Changing Zoning Rules Regarding Educational Institutions in Central Business District.
- Movement on Hemp Bill in Idaho Legislature.
- Seattle Hempfest Organizer Steve Phun Discusses Issues in Post-Legalization Washington.
- Sarah Frank of Legalize Idaho Discusses Medical Cannabis Initiative.