Evening Report – Mon., Mar 25, 2019 – Downtown Schools Survey
- Surveys Find Most Moscow Residents Don’t Want Educational Institutions in Downtown Moscow.
- Different Legal Opinions on Whether Passage of Initiative Signature Hurdles Bill Would Impact Minimum Wage & Cannabis Initiatives Already Filed with Secretary of State’s Office.
- Hemp Bill Comes Out of Idaho Senate Committee with Amendment Possibilities.
- Forest Service Rejects Malheur, Umatilla & Willowa-Whitman National Forest Plans.
- Opponents say Idaho Bill Requiring Supermajority for Urban Renewal Spending Targets Boise.
Right-click and save link: LoFi | HiFi
Posted in Audio, Evening Report
Tags: Agriculture, Boise, C. Scott Grow, Central Business District, Christ Church, City of Moscow, Education, Elections, Environment, Hemp, Idaho Legislature, Initiatives, Jim Guthrie, Malheur National Forest, Michelle Stennett, New Saint Andrews, Umatilla National Forest, Urban Renewal, USFS, Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, zoning